Latest Technological Boom in Web Technology - Ajax and Ruby on Rails
Anyone who closely follows the developments within the internet Technology trends can understand that today the most demanded technologies is Ajax and Ruby on Rails. And, nowadays the thrill word is that the customizable on-line message processors. It is an open source and web based message life cycle management system that can be used for software development projects.
This tool provides basic message life cycle management functions that will embrace the regular add, edit, delete, review and different functions. Some of the current functionality include:
1. Content validation that's rule-based to validate the input as per the pre-defined rules. As a result, the inputs that don't benefits the principles won't be saved within the system.
2. Every individual will create modifications and enter comments.
3. It permits you to import or export XML directly into your software system.
4. May be changed simply to best meet your project needs.
5. May be deployed as an online application simply.
This tool has been designed on Ruby on Rails, that may be a sturdy framework for developing the online applications. The Customizable on-line message processor may be extended or custom as per your specific desires. It conjointly provides straightforward thanks to manage the information connected style and helps you to trace the complicated information transactions.
It also can be used for the event of product specific needs like user authentication and different connected applications.
As we tend to enter the Web 3.0 era, there are many other upcoming apps under rapid development, and they will hit the market pretty soon. So, keep an eye on the release of the latest open source projects in the world of web technology.